Health & Safety
FAMILY-OWNED. SAFETY & SERVICE DRIVEN.
Our family serving you like family.
General Aviation is being tested as never before while confronting COVID-19. At Sheltair, we want to keep you informed on the precautions and measures we are taking to keep our customers and their families safe. Sheltair is closely monitoring and implementing the latest protocols set by the CDC, NATA, and the World Health Organization (WHO) as well as local, state, and federal health departments.
For special accommodations or assistance please contact your preferred Sheltair FBO directly.
Welcoming You Back
Sheltair is ready to welcome you home. Our #1 priority will always be the health and safety of our Aviation Family. We’ve missed you and look forward to serving you. Make a Reservation at a Sheltair FBO
Sheltair Safety Measures
Sheltair has increased sanitation procedures at all facilities to provide you with a safe environment.
- Implementing guidelines from the CDC, WHO, and NATA
- Increased cleaning and sanitation of common areas, lounges, and restrooms with EPA approved products.
- Touch-free transactions are available by using your Avfuel Pro Card.
- Coffee stations and complimentary food servings have been suspended.
- Following facemask procedures under local authority recommendations.
- Social distancing practices implemented with floor markings as a guideline.
- Isolated shifts preventing employee exposure.
- Crew cars, rentals, and shuttles thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Ongoing staff training on illness prevention and required sanitizing procedures.
- Aircraft cleaning and sanitizing services are available through third-party vendors.
Short Term Ramp & Hangar Options
Sheltair is now offering short term ramp and hangar lease options. As always, in good times and bad, our philosophy remains the same: to provide customized aviation solutions for you.
Receive Your No Obligation Quote
Sheltair Coronavirus Exposure Plan
Sheltair Coronavirus Action Plan
CDC – Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
WHO – World Health Organization